Friday, March 18, 2011

Thank you sweetheart.... :-))

I complete a month of being married today....yaayyyy....:-))
Thank you sweetheart for the surprise.........
You have always been good at giving surprises. No, you have been the best. :-))
Ideally, would have liked to spend the day with you. If not that, atleast meet you. But since that has not been possible (for the uninitiated, I am in city X for Holi with my parents and my hubby is in city Y), I wanted to dedicate this special post to you ....ONLY for YOU.
The past one month has been great, to say the least. We have done the silliest of things together, cooked for each other and tried to make life simpler for the other one, all the time. I hope this honeymoon period continues ........
Waiting to meet you.....c u soon..... :-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear back from you :)