Sunday, October 23, 2011

The First 50....

I had planned on doing a special 50th post...but because of being so busy and all that, completely forgot about it. And as I was just browsing through my own blog, found that I have already published my 50th post. *Sigh* But better late than never...

In a real off mood right now. Sometimes I just feel I could have CCTV cameras installed everywhere I couldn't be. Relying on people for info can be so dangerous. Everyone has their own perspective and it's so difficult to decide who to believe and who not.
The worst part is everyone is so sure. :-(((

Am sad and clueless. Need to figure out a lot of things. Sorry guys for such a depressing post. But this one's just for myself. But I will be back! and SOON! U guys take care until then....

2 comments:

  1. ohhh u touched 50 ugh? I mean 50 posts??? :O Waah rey...Congratz!!

    Lekin aise depressed kyoon ho? chalo shrug off things aur freshen up!!! :)

    //The worst part is everyone is so sure. :-(((
    Haan...yehi problem hai...sab apne apne version ki story mein bahut sure hain...!!

    //The First 50....
    title ko padh ke socha ki it will be 'First 50 dates' ;) :P lekin ye 50 posts nikla...Hmmmm

    Chalo then...take care..and come up with a more masaledaar post!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kally: Thnkiess buddy.....
    I hope so too i ll be bk soon....:-(

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear back from you :)