Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The day I will "go".....

Life is so fickle. As fickle as everything else in this world.
You crack open an egg, a life is destroyed. Yeah....life changes in such simple strokes. There are hundred thousand of such simple strokes which end lives every day, every minute of our lives.

H says I think about Death too much, and too often. But then, what's wrong? Isn't it the only thing that's defined and definite in this indefinable and indefinitely fickle life?
Just like that egg. If it remains where it was laid and hatched like it should have, that's a life. If I have it for breakfast, it’s not. It had to die one day, you would say. Yeah...that's exactly my point. It’s the only thing I know that's for sure is going to happen with me.

I don’t know if I am going to get that elusive promotion. I don’t know if I am going to be able to achieve everything/anything in my wish list. I don’t know anything, except the End.

They say reading a book becomes boring if you know the end. But Life is one such book, where we all know the end, but still the next chapter is a mystery. Because even though we know the end, we don't know which of the strokes is going to end our life.

I don't know how I am going to 'go'. I fear the day, because I don't know what awaits me. I just imagine the quintessential "Hell"-ish things people say I am gonna see (Ya...my friends are rude enough to tell me that I am, for sure, going to Hell !!)
I don't know how many of you are going to miss me! But people, do feign a little horror at what I am insinuating and make me feel a tad bit more important that I actually am. ;-))
I am just imagining that if I am able to watch you guys (like they show the dead people in whites in the movies), I would be really sad to watch any of you cry .... but I know, it would definitely give me some grim satisfaction of being loved and appreciated (that is, if I would still have those feelings in me).

But what I would definitely LOVE is all of you remembering me with smiles on your faces (and not tears in your eyes), and to know how I touched a little part of your life and made it special (if I did). And I would love you all remembering me every now and then, and not just get away saying your usual RIPs...I will be a demanding ghost, if I may call myself that !

H will be a little mad after reading this post. Might even consider taking me to a shrink for psychic help! :-P
But what the hell.!!!! Life is too short for having regrets. I don't know what the next moment is gonna cost me. And I wanted to have this little heart-to-heart with all of you before I "go"....

PS: They say Earth is the hell for people on another planet !

8 comments:

  1. halo Ghata madam.....What the hell!!!!!!!!!!

    Kya baat hai? What has gotten into u to write such a deadly post!! :D

    By the way, I liked many of ur words in here…

    // You crack open an egg, a life is destroyed. Yeah....life changes in such simple strokes

    // But Life is one such book, where we all know the end, but still the next chapter is a mystery
    No, you don’t know how it ends…We all know that the book or a movie or a play will come to an end but u never know how it will…that’s how life is!! :D Guess that’s wat u r trying to convey!

    // I don't know how I am going to 'go'.
    Arrey arrey...nai yaar…bahut time baaki hai uskeliye…b patient na! :P

    // am just imagining that if I am able to watch you guys
    How ghostly!!! U wanna die and u wanna watch us ugh? Roaming all around us!!

    *frightened looks* :P

    But yeah u’ll b a ‘good’ ghost (like OSO Deepika Padukone Ghost to SRK) so u won’t hurt us or frighten us more importantly ME!! I was good to u!! :D Make it a note pls.

    // And I wanted to have this little heart-to-heart with all of you before I "go"....
    Oye….shut up!! Not so soon…

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kally: Don't get so worked up....its just a little bit of my dry humour. I am in no hurry to "go", let me assure you...I am too afraid !

    @Anonymous: thnx buddy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAD!!! Very Sad!!!

    So if u so keen on departing... let me insure you with lots of policies. So that u can see me smile from above.

    And yes u need a shrink!! definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @inner-musings: No surprises thr !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly, i appreciate the inner thoughts you have expressed in a clean and simple way by giving the daily life examples. The wish list well connects to The Day I will Go.. I rather found that 28 of them matches with mine :) .

    Secondly, as in your first example, the egg may crack upon itself if not cracked by any one, and a nice yellow chick may come out dancing and smiling :) ... So its another way the life can be.. a positive way.. In fact your post very well balances on both the aspects, positives and negatives in life.

    Lastly, I liked the post.. and will say .. keep writing.. let the ideas flow out.. you will be very good writer :)

    Keep Smiles always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @pushpdeep
    @ghata

    Completely agree with pushpdeep...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Pushpdeep: I am glad u liked it! And thanks for ur support and time....kaap reading ! :-)

    @Meghs: thnkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3<3

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear back from you :)