Saturday, December 31, 2011

It's composite !

OK people...
This post is nothing too intelligent or enlightening (there never is!), but an only attempt to end the year on a composite note (rolling eyes :-))
I was just browsing through the blog, and generally replying to some comments, when I my eyes fell on 59. Yeah, that was the total number of blog posts for the year 2011. Now I am a kind of weirdo when it comes to mathematics and numbers.
I like composite numbers more. Not that I don't like the primes, I just like them in their own unique way.

Composite numbers for me spell great compatibilty and flexibility, just because they are divisible by So many Numbers ;-))
So as per the plan, I was going to write the HNY post and some of my vacation details later, but I just had to do this now.
I will be satisfied at the sight of a flexi 60, just like I am right now, after having my favorite bowl of Maggi noodles. A serene contentment and all that ! I hope you guys understand the sentiment.

I hope we all maintain the level of weirdness that we have that just makes us each of us as unique as everyone else! Wat an irony....just like the New Year celebrations...just like Life...which, supposedly, happens to be a prime number in my dictionary!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Wish you a very very happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. //This post is nothing too intelligent or enlightening
    First tell me wen it was before? :P Lol!!

    So in order to rounding off ur number of posts, u have written something just like that as a placeholder to give u an ultimate count of 60!! duh!

    In the process of rounding off the numbers and finding completeness in things you have missed out a very essential fact that you would have ended up with ‘prime’ number of posts in the year 2011 which itself is a prime number!!! :P hehe…by leaving it in 59 u cud have written a separate post on how u ended up in a prime on a prime year!! See this is also a kind of insanity which u can showcase!! :D

    But I like Prime more than the composites!!
    Happy New Year 2012….!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! ur a weirdo like me! Seriously :-)
      Happy new year to u too

      Delete
  3. "or enlightening (there never is!)"-- yeah thats the point.

    I like whole numbers (JUST FOR RECORDS)
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. had been alwayz not so comfortable with those numbers.. but was nice to read ur post.. kaafi interesting hai..
    u r realy improving with every post..
    al d best n Happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ehhehehe...thnx a ton buddy...n happy new year to u too :-))

      Delete

I love to hear back from you :)