Friday, June 14, 2013

A comeback (of sorts) !

I have been away from this space for far too long this time. But, for a change, I didn't miss it all that much. The horrors! But you guys have been kind enough to visit the blog every now and then and even make do with the older posts.

I haven't really been in good health over the last couple of months and hence, the dry phase. For nothing do they say, "Health is Wealth". My health was not good and I was in no mood to write. The earth was still revolving at the same speed, people were still being a****es around me and there was s**t flying all over. In short, everything was just the way it was, but it was I who was not comprehending it and the mind wasn't processing it. Not making an opinion about it. Even if it did, I didn't have words and thoughts tumbling out of my fingers and keyboard like the way it is. Always. Like right now. I often tell this to H and he doesn't quite believe it. I don't write write, if you know what I mean. I have to write because the haywire thoughts shooting across my brain at supersonic speeds have to be put on paper and let out. Otherwise they would just coagulate and I would start talking to myself. Weird?

It rained today and as always, I just had to write. It makes me so cheerful, so happy. And then the thoughts begin to flow again. The words begin to tumble again. I started missing this space. I knew I had to write  :-)

Leaving you with two of my older "rainy day" posts to enjoy!
When the rain was raining!
Weather greens and blues!

Expect me back sooner this time!

PS: While I was away and recovering, the dear blog was listed in the Directory of Best Indian Blogs. You can see the proud little icon on the right hand side bar. Yayy to that!

3 comments:

  1. Stay well n keep posting! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! And hope you are better now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot girls. I am better now and hopefully will be writing regularly :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear back from you :)