Monday, January 27, 2014

My best friend's wedding!

It's the best friend's wedding. It's something she andIi had been waiting and discussing for the longest time. But call it irony or what, its happening at a time when i am at my busiest. S hardly gives me any time to read or write, let alone plan or attend a wedding.

It would have been so much fun to organise a bachelorette for her, but being in different cities and being held up makes matters worse. I am missing out on all the fun and shaadi shopping , and she, on my awesome company ;-)

But babes, I want to tell you something. You know I am not good at saying out these things out loud. So here it is.

I am so so happy for you. Finally THE wedding is happening. With your man. And I know how much you have struggled to reach this space and time. Personal and professional tribulations of the highest order. I know for a fact that anyone else in your shoes would have lost it by this time. But you strode on. You know you are the strongest and I don't need to tell you that. You deserve all this happiness and much more. And I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

I just wish I could have been there for you, with you, being a part of this happiness journey. But nonetheless, my wishes are always with you as you start this journey of a lifetime. Loads of love. See you soon. And trust me, you will make the prettiest bride ever. Your man is indeed very lucky to have you :-)

PS : I know I could have sent her a personal email. But my bestie loves a little drama. So here is a straight-from-the-heart message for her.




1 comment:

I love to hear back from you :)