Friday, September 19, 2014

Antics!

The little one has become quite an entertainer these days. She has been naughty right from the beginning, but now with babbling words in the mouth and actions that she picks up and the crawling, she is a treat to watch. Even though at sometimes you can call certain actions gross too.

She likes to eat her vomit :-( I would have never believed this had I not seen her doing it. She was playing after lunch and suddenly vomitted a little of the food. Before I could reach her she had put her hands in the mess and had almost put those hands in her mouth. Ewwww. Don't even try and picture it. She has repeated this several times till date!

Also, she has become quite an attention seeker. The husband and I call her "chep" ( sticky in English). Coz every time we go out in the tram, she has to talk. Most of the times, there is some nice lady/guy who says Hi to her and then she says Hi and then they smile and laugh until one of us has to alight. But there have also been times when no one has looked at her or spoken to her. So randomly she looks around and starts staring at whoever catches her fancy. Then she will wave her little hand to say Hi and smile or laugh. Needless to say, any normal person will melt at such cute antics of a kid directed at them. Only we know she does it with everyone ;-) Quite a social bee she is abhi se.

And then there is the toilet story. She doesn't like Mommy, I.e. yours truly, to close the door when using the restroom. Initially she would run towards the restroom as soon as I opened the door. Then she resorted to crying after I went in. Then one day she sat outside the door and screamed at the top of her lungs. Also she kept me locked inside for a whole 10 minutes because she just wouldn't budge from the door and let me open it :-( So now, you can guess how the truce has been reached. Mummy either keeps the door open or takes her inside. Sigh :-(

The cutest of the lot is her love for our food. She always wants to eat what we eat. So most of the times I keep her food in my plate and make her believe ;-) But every time there is even a slight sound of a plastic bag, she drops everything and runs towards me. For her that sound means a bag of chips being opened or a candy being unwrapped. The urgency on her face when she comes running towards me is just priceless :-D
It also means that at 9.5 months, she has made her parents eat chips and candies like a thief :-)


3 comments:

  1. She loves to eat....I like her already.
    Atleast ur baby is only eating her vomit..I used to eat my shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha....you are something else Red :-D

      Delete
  2. Oh, I totally used to hide in the closet or garage when I wanted to eat my chocolate in peace!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear back from you :)