Tuesday, September 2, 2014

I am.not dead. Yet!

There was a time when I had a lot of time to write.  But then I didn't write enough because I was just lazy sometimes. Or didn't really have anything to say. Now that I have so much to say, there is never a free time. The little one is 9 months old. Yes, already!  Phew!  And she talks more, crawls all over the place, gets inside places she shouldn't and doesn't sleep as much as she should.  I had planned to write a good deal about my stay in Germany but all thanks to her, all I have done in the past fortnight is a single post :-(

Today I am foregoing my bath time as she is asleep right now and this is the only time I can get my act together.  Lol.  The last 15 days I have been here, we have visited a couple of places in and near dusselsorf (where we stay). But the highlight of the trip so far has been Paris and Switzerland. I plan to write detailed posts about the place and our experiences,  more so interesting because of the hyperactive little S :-)

Stay tuned!  And please pray for more sleep for her !! I want to come back and write before I forget the little details ;-)

2 comments:

  1. waiting for the travel tales.. lots of love to the little one...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear back from you :)