Tuesday, December 9, 2014

The party update!

And so, we cleared our first test as hosts with flying colors. The little one's party went off well without any hitch. It feels really nice to have planned the party, and all its smaller details like selecting the venue, menu, getting the cake designed, the decoration done and selecting a photographer, all within our budget. And all this amidst the normal routine of going to office, taking care of home and the little one, and having caught a bad viral infection myself.

The little one, as expected, had a blast on her birthday. She is quite a social bee and enjoyed all the attention she got from everyone present. She didn't mind the numerous photo ops or just about anyone picking her up and having a conversation. She obliged everyone with a smile and some of the smaller kids with a shout and shove too :-P Quite a badass she is that way ;-)

But, as of now, I won't be sharing any pictures here, or on FB, as S has caught a really bad infection just a day after the party. We have had to rush her to the doc last night at 1. Till date, I have not been much into this "nazar" thing and all....but now I think I have. I believe "usko nazar lag gyi hai". Go on and judge me if you like. But such a high fever, exactly after the party makes me think that way! And the pictures would mean more oohs and aahs. So let's wait for her to get well and then may be we can see my gorgeous precious :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh I do believe in this nazar thing at times. Especially when it comes to falling ill after an occasion.

    Waiting to see the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Soumya....will be sharing them soon :)

      Delete
  2. aww.. hope she is back to her usual chirpy self soon ... :) ...

    Waiting for the pics.. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear back from you :)