Thursday, January 14, 2016

The Paradox called Motherhood!

I think Motherhood has to be biggest paradox life throws at us women. On the one hand is the precious little one you have nurtured as your own flesh and blood and continue to do so which takes up your entire life. Well, almost. On the other hand, you have a life which was full of fun and opportunities until the baby arrived. I don’t think there is any of us who hasn’t gone down that lane of 'what if'. What if I had decided to not have the baby? Imagine the kind of fun I could have had if I didn’t have the baby. Did you get my point already?

On one hand is the happiness that you see your child growing up and trust me, it doesn’t match up with anything else in life. It is something that you would only understand if you have lived it and experienced it. It is an all-consuming ethereal feeling. Sometimes you would feel there is so much love inside you that it would burst out at the seams. That this mortal body isn’t capable of storing so much love. But it is. But there are days when all the love doesn’t seem enough and the heart yearns for something else. At first you think it is a temporary feeling. That it would go away. But it comes back every now and then, with a vengeance

Click here to continue reading...

4 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed along with your writing abilities, Thanks for this great share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, things explained in details. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely comply with some points that you just have mentioned on this post. I appreciate that you just have shared some reliable recommendations on this review.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear back from you :)